pondelok 20. mája 2013

Wine bar Monvin, Bratislava

Monvin is a cute little vinotéka and bar in centre of Bratislava. It is near the very well known Blue Church. Monvin has great wines and a professional trained staff can perfectly recommend you the perfect wine for particular meal.  I go and visit Monvin wine shop and bar now and then, sometimes I go there for inspiration as I am a writer, sometimes I go there just to enjoy the view, sometimes I go there on a weekend with my friends and we have the best time. It is always lots of fun, laugh, but also relax and pleasure. I have been going to Monvin for couple of years now and I have just the best memories from this place. I met my husband there too. He was there one evening with his friends celebrating friends birthday and I was there as usual enjoying a glass of wine after work with some newspapers. I did not even notice when they have arrived. The first time I looked up from the newspapers around the bar, was, when I heard them laughing very loud. It was a little disturbing, but on the other side, I wanted to join them. I saw my man sitting there telling some sort of joke to others. I liked him right away. On thing led to another and suddenly we were talking and from that point he was stuck with me.
As I said, I will always remember vinoteka bratislava Monvin as one of my favorite places in Bratislava.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára