utorok 18. júna 2013

Pijeme SK - great delivery service Bratislava

PIJEME SK is a delivery service with alcoholic beverages and non alcoholic beverages in Bratislava.

I have planned a party for about twenty people. At first I thought it will be very difficult to buy and bring home all the beverages. I found out about PIJEME SK and that was my rescue. Delivery service Bratislava delivered everything I ordered in just ten minutes and for such good price. It was very convenient. All the people came to the party including the DJ, who is my friend as well by the way, and they all came on time, which was a good sign. The atmosphere was so good, everybody was dancing and singing, and chatting and people who did not know about each other, they all met and got to know each other. It looked like everybody is having so much fun. I have a pool outside my house as well and what would that be a party without jumping in to the pool!

The vodka has been finished the quickest and I needed to order some more. So I just called delivery service Bratislava and again, in just ten minutes we had another few more bottles. The whole night was just perfect. I am so glad that my party is the party that everybody will be talking about and will remember. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára