pondelok 1. júla 2013

Weapons and ammunition

I've never been a fan of weapons. Guns do not attract me; they evoke in me a feeling of insecurity and fear. It is quite known that when "playing" with weapons not once unintentionally got innocent people hurt. In most states and countries abroad, the free sale of guns and possession of prohibited, but in some countries it is permitted. It is mostly in countries in South and North America. My grandfather was a forester. He loved weapons and overtimes in his free time he would go to a shooting range. He has been mostly using different types of rifles. My grandfather is also a collector and he had at home few old rifles, which he still praised and prided at home in front of his children and us, his grandchildren. When I was little, I already knew that I was not interested at all in this direction. Here in Slovakia we also have no free sale of guns allowance. One must have a permit from the police. This permit can not be gotten only so, of course. One of the most famous guns that spread throughout the world is the Kalashnikov. This weapon was designed in 1947 by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It has been designed to be easy to handle, but with a great attack power.

In Slovakia, there are several stores with weapons and ammunition. Online army shop AFG offers various expansion guns, gas guns, air rifles and other accessories.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára